When Randomness Hits My Mind.

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

ACrandomShortStory #1

When i was younger, i wanted to start on a basketball team, but it was expensive for the family (or not expensive, but my family had to priorities other things) so i never went on a basketball team, just played with my friends outside almost everyday (summertime) from when i was in elementary til high school.. But was lacking of motivation when i started in college.. and gave up.. LOL.. and im lazy too so yeah..

But now that i have a job, and doesn't really have a lot of bills to pay (for now) i could get my lil bro to start on something.. I tried to get my lil bro to start to play on a basketball team.. But he doesn't want to, and i was a little disappointed, because i really wanted him to go.. He have a potential to be a good shooter, no lie.. but yeah, he didn't want to.. so i just gotta respect that.. but i think it's sad because he have the opportunity i didn't get..

I asked him if he wanted to start on something.. but he have no idea.. i dont know what the kids want now a days.. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment