When Randomness Hits My Mind.

Friday, August 26, 2011

KARMA is a BITCH!

What goes around, comes around? HELL EFFIN' YEAH!



Never thought that karma had a effin 100 000 horsepower on their motor bag or somethin' like that.. it was just seconds before karma hit me back.. Here's the story..


My grandma and i took the train home from her doctor appointment in the city..
So, she bought a train-ticket.. but to make the ticket valid, we have to get it stamped first.. but i said to my grandma that it wasn't necessary because they rarely have control in the train soo early..

So my grandma was very nervous on the way back home, and said to me (the conversation was in Tagalog/Filipino, so no one in the train understood what we said, unless if there was some filipino there * which i don't think there was* ).

Anywho, she said to me, "what if there are control?" ..
and then i said, "Grandma! you have to chill, i know when there is control on the train.. plus, it's too early for them to take a control.. I GOT THIS, chill out I'm a professional when it comes to this kinda s#!t"

Like this:



HAHAHA and then, few SECONDS after... the freaking control men came out! FAIL! i mean, WTH!?!? The first thing on my mind was "FML!!"
How big is the coincident that the same day i was cocky about it, i had to pay them because the ticket wasn't stamped.. HAHA..
I almost think that maybe there's a camera and a microphone in every seat in the train and listened to what we said.. and had a interpreter or something'.. haha damn!

Well well! lesson learned! hahha.. I'll never ever be cocky and sneak like that anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment