When Randomness Hits My Mind.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

R.I.P. Benjamin!


Today, January the 26th 2011, has been exactly 10 years ago since Benjamin "Benny/Baloo" Hermansen were murdered by people of a Nazi group called Boot Boys.
It was just before midnight on January 26, 2001, that this tragedy happened.

I'll guess you wonder why i write this tragedy, considering there are many common tragedies that is happening in other country and places..
Well, here's the story..
I didn't know Benjamin as a person, but I'd seen him a few times before.. We lived at the same place (Holmlia, Oslo, Norway).
In fact that he was murdered near where i live by Nazi's, was really terrifying.

It could've been anyone. Benjamin was only at the wrong time and wrong place when it happened. I never knew how cruel the world was before after the tragedy.. He was only 15, and had the whole world in front of him, and because of bad timing, he was gone in this world.. It's really sad.

I really hope Benjamin is alright up there..

More info about this
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Benjamin_Hermansen



May you rest in peace, B..

No comments:

Post a Comment