When Randomness Hits My Mind.

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Education outside Norway?

My school, works with Kilroy Education, so students like me can take the 5th semester of my/their education at an institution providing nursing education outside Norway.

So was thinking of taking my 5th semester in Hawaii! waddap!? haha..

Anywho, i sent a application asking if i can take a part of my education in Hawaii Pacific University (HPU).. haha, wrote the application simple and short, about why i want to study abroad and what i'll expect about studying abroad.. Afterwhile i thought that maybe i should've written more.. Well well, done is done..
But I'm still unsure if i should, if i could.. It would be fun though but same time kinda nervous..Considering that i've never studied outside Norway..never even studied outside Oslo..lol..

If they accept my application, i should practice my English.. cause shiet, i have an broken English, never been good in any language.. whaha!

Hawaii Pacific University what's good!?

No comments:

Post a Comment