When Randomness Hits My Mind.

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Hunger for new ink!

Lately I've been considering to make my half-sleeve done.. i was supposed to wait till i was done with my bachelor degree and have a full time job, as a awesome nurse.. But i don't know if i can wait that loong xD!


Here's my ink.
Description
cross (Because I'm a Catholic) + 3 stars *left, right and bottom of the cross* and a sun *over the cross* (representin' my pinoy roots) and there's a long banner that starts from the top of the cross and ends almost at the bottom of the cross.. "Believe" , "90'" and "Caturay". i had "Believe" because if you believe in something.. they will come true somehow.. "90" because it's my fav. number.. "Caturay" for represntin' my last name!


Anywhoo, i was thinkin' to complete my half sleeve by getting either Mother Mary or "the last supper"..

There's the location i want to ink it on..

No comments:

Post a Comment