When Randomness Hits My Mind.

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Confession#1: Cap-a-holic

I have a confession..

The confession is that I'm slightly Cap-a-holic! haha.. Or i mean.. i WAS a Cap-a-holic, just slighlty though..

When i was younger, i had so many caps of different kinds, had about 30 - 35 caps or sumthin'.. But when i were in the 10th grade, i decided to get rid of 95% of my cap.. just kept about 3 of them..

And then, i bought some trucker-caps online, some years ago..I have some moments where i feel hunger for some new cap, you know. Used a lot of cash that time.. but it was worth it..
I'd "designed" the most of the logos from the trucker-caps i ordered.. haha.. Check it out:
I don't have so many caps anymore though.. haha.. so yeah no more cap-a-holic.. or just a lil' bit?


*Anywho, If you're a cap-a-holic too or any kind of "-a-holic".. All i gott'za say is.. it's okey to have a passion for the thing you are passionate in/of/about, as long as you have it in control..
By in control, i mean that you don't have any economic problems because of your addictions bout somethin'..*

No comments:

Post a Comment