When Randomness Hits My Mind.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

(-_-')

Damn, earlier this morning, on my way to School... i have to take the train, to Oslo City.. And then have to take, a transport we call "Trikk" here in Norway(Trolley car/Tram in English?) to get to my school..

Usually i don't have a big problem about taking the "trikk" to school, but today wasn't a usual day..

omfg.. it was so many people (i mean it's always many people, but it was extremely crowded today).. i had to take the third "trikk" that passed by the station where i was waiting, bcuz the two "trikk" that came first was already full.. Geez..
Can't believe it.. they should make it bigger or something..

I feel pity for those who have Claustrophobia..i really do..



It was just like that (or maybe more crowded) for me today.. HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment